- The Clipper is the global leader for independent nuts and dried fruit information. Subscribers in 88 countries read The Clipper from the ‚first to the last page‘.No other magazine reaches all industry organisations, large corporations and suppliers, traders, producers, processors, post-harvest machinery suppliers, crop science and crop protection scientists and companies for almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, peanuts, pecans, macadamia nuts and all kinds of dried fruit. The Clipper has unique access to decision makers around the globe.
- The Clipper offers first-hand information. Our editorial team travels more than 120,000 miles each year to report from locations of production, post-harvest, trade and retail. The Clipper offers new and independent information. Important trends on the production and retail side, major developments for varieties, packaging, consumer preference are the key elements for decision-making.
- The Clipper speaks your customers’ language: Based on content and target markets we are translating content in German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Hindi or other suitable languages.
- The Clipper is online and connected. We are reaching out to growers, processors, traders, retailers and trade associations via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and many other social and online platforms. Our newsletter reaches more than 12,000 leaders. Each article is also published online and automatically distributed to our followers, readers, partners and networks.
- The Clipper offers multimedia and connectivity. We produce, share and embed video, audio, podcasts, 3D animations and presentations in our content and help you be more successful with your communication.
- Trust is a major aspect for a globalized economy. The Clipper has been informing the industry for more than 30 years, its publisher AgroPress of Switzerland has a history of 75 years. Longstanding relationships are key for successful business relations all over the globe.
If you are interested in subscribing toTHE CLIPPER MAGAZINE please visit:
If you would like to know more about advertising options please visit:
If you would like to advertise please choose from the following options:
Subscribe to the tablet/Smartphone edition here:
Subscribe to the Print edition here:
Book your advertisement in the Print Edition, the Podcast, the Smartphone Edition, our Youtube and Social Media Channels here:
Listen to the Podcast here: