Crop Protection

University responds to Chlorpyrifos ban

fruitworldmedia-adminMay 16, 2019
The essential information source about the Almond Industry in USA, Australia, South Africa
Almonds

Almonds are hit by the latest tariff hike, depending on how they’re prepared and packaged.

fruitworldmedia-adminMay 15, 2019
Raisins, Apricots, Plums, Apples,Almonds, Peanuts, Walnuts, Pistachios, Sorting, Shelling, Steaming, Pasteurization, Radiation, almonds, walnuts, peanuts, cashew nuts, pecans
Featured

What’s in the next print edition of The Clipper

fruitworldmedia-adminMay 13, 2019
Cashews

An inside view at India’s cashew industry

fruitworldmedia-adminMay 12, 2019
Sorting

Olam Progida buys TOMRA Nimbus BSI+

fruitworldmedia-adminMay 7, 2019
OMRA Food designs and manufactures sensor-based sorting machines and integrated post-harvest solutions for the food industry, using the world’s most advanced grading, sorting, peeling and analytical technology. Over 8,000 units are installed at food growers, packers and processors around the world for fruits, nuts, vegetables, potato products, grains and seeds, dried fruit, meat and seafood. The company’s mission is to enable its customers to improve returns, gain operational efficiencies, and ensure a safe food supply via smart, usable technologies. To achieve this, TOMRA Food operates centers of excellence, regional offices and manufacturing locations within the United States, Europe, South America, Asia, Africa and Australasia.
Sorting

Bright Light Agribusiness chooses TOMRA

fruitworldmedia-adminMay 6, 2019
Featured

Azerbaijan will export hazelnuts to Lebanon this season

fruitworldmedia-adminMay 2, 2019
Find out the amazing health benefits of Peanuts. . In addition to being ample source of dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals, they carry health promoting antioxidants such as resveratrol.
Featured

Peanuts: We are looking at a difficult year

fruitworldmedia-adminMay 2, 2019
Pistachios are a great source of healthy fats, fiber, protein, antioxidants and various nutrients, including vitamin B6 and potassium. Their health benefits may include a healthier gut, lower cholesterol and blood sugar, in addition to promoting weight loss and eye and blood vessel health
Featured

U.S. pistachio exports to China rose 7 percent to a record 108 million pounds

fruitworldmedia-adminApril 10, 2019
Almonds are one of Australia’s highest value, efficient and environmentally friendly water converters. Water use efficiency is aided by sophisticated irrigation systems that ensure water application matches tree requirements and minimizes water impact. 99% of orchards use efficient drip irrigation that allows for precise timing and rates of irrigation and the remaining 1% of orchards use low level micro sprinklers.
Almonds

Australian almonds get green light for Chile

fruitworldmedia-adminApril 5, 2019
Contact us for further information. Phone: +41 78 710 22 18

Copyright © 2018 AgroPress of Switzerland. All rights reserved.